A safe, well paved and maintained parking lot or road system communicates key values and leaves a lasting impression on visitors and is an important factor in your company's overall image.
Tibbs Paving, Inc. offers our customers expert advice. We also provide asphalt paving knowledge that can be used to make an informed decision about pavement.
We work closely with you to develop a plan that will limit the impact of our construction project on daily business operations. We have experience from banks, fast food restaurants with drive thrus to regional shopping centers and all of the Big Box’s in between encountering virtually all scheduling challenges including night work, weekends, secure sites and access issues. No matter how large or small your project you can trust Tibbs Paving, Inc. to improve the condition and appearance of your property.
Our commercial services include:
- Site grading and excavation
- Sub base preparation and installation
- New paving for parking lots and roadways
- Asphalt milling and repair
- Full range of concrete services
- Signage and pavement markings/curb painting
Factors we consider when preparing to pave or resurface a commercial parking lot include:
- Physical characteristics and conditions of the parking lot
- Usage factors of the pavement, such as the types and weights of traffic and flow patterns
- Parking lot safety requirements
- Tibbs Paving, Inc paves for owners and developers, general contractors and municipalities. Scopes of work ranging from parking lots and roads to paths and recreational surfaces such as playgrounds and tennis courts.
- Tibbs Paving, Inc offers a full range of pavement installation and maintenance service solutions. We have provided quality pavement installations and maintenance for over 21 years in Virginia, DC, Maryland, and West Virginia. Streets and parking areas are an important aspect of your property having a direct bearing on safety and aesthetic quality. They require maintenance to assure functional service and the curb appeal you wish to project as an owner and property manager. Our pavement and maintenance services include :
- Installation of new asphalt and concrete pavements
- Milling removal and renovation of existing asphalt pavements
- Pavement restoration by application of our PDC asphalt rejuvenator (PDC)
- Portland cement concrete pavement and curb installation
- Pothole and crack repair
- Speed bump installation
- Pavement and curb marking and striping
- ADA compliance work
- We provide an inspection outlining any necessary repairs and recommendations on prolonging the service life of your pavement. We can tailor a service plan providing annual maintenance services to assure you maximize the value of your pavement investment while spreading the expense more evenly over the year.